viernes, 27 de marzo de 2020

LITERACY. ANSWERS TO THIS WEEK'S ACTIVITIES

Hello everyone!!! How are you all? I hope this quarantine is
going all right for you and your families, second week gone
already! Here you can find the answers to the two exercises; I
hope you have practiced a lot online as well!.
Just a quick reminder, you can send me the compositions
about WHEN WE WENT DOWN TO INFANTS: “BACK TO
INFANTS FOR A DAY” to literacyoctavus@outlook.es. I have
received a few and I am checking them at the moment.
Next week we will work the superlatives a little bit.
I know this is not an easy situation we are living at the moment
but YOU are all doing really well and WE are really proud of you
all. WELL DONE AND STAY IN, STAY SAFE AND STAY
STRONG!!!!!!

Complete with a comparative adjective and all the necessary
words.
The train is   FASTER than the bus. (fast)
The cows on the farm were LOUDER than the sheep.(loud)
Snakes are FASTER THAN (fast) snails.
London is BIGGER THAN (big) Madrid.
Snails are SLOWER THAN (slow) snakes.
My literature book is MORE DIFFICULT THAN (difficult) my
English book.
Lord of the Rings is MORE INTERESTING THAN (interesting)
Mission Impossible.

Write the comparative form.
1. big BIGGER 2. happy HAPPIER
3. expensive MORE EXPENSIVE
4. intelligent MORE INTELLIGENT   5. boring MORE BORING
6. good BETTER 7. easy EASIER
8. great GREATER  
9. interesting MORE INTERESTING 10. bad WORSE

Hola todos, ¿Cómo estáis? espero que estéis vosotros y
vuestras familias bien, mi familia y yo estamos bien. ¡¡¡¡Ya ha
pasado la segunda semana!!!!. Aquí os dejo las respuestas a
los dos ejercicios que mandé la semana pasada, espero que
hayáis practicado también online.
Sólo recordaros que me podéis enviar las redacciones sobre el
día que fuimos a infantil “BACK TO INFANTS FOR A DAY” a
literacyoctavus@outlook.es. Ya he recibido unas cuantas y las
estoy mirando estos días.
La semana que viene trabajaremos un poco los superlativos.
Ya sé que esta situación que estamos viviendo no es fácil pero
lo estáis haciendo muy bien y estamos muy orgullosos de
vosotros!!!. WELL DONE AND STAY IN, STAY SAFE AND STAY
STRONG!!!!!!
BIG HUGS
MARCO

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Marco is obligatory sent to you the BACK TO INFANTS FOR A DAY?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, well...it's "obligatory" to write the composition so if you send it to me now I can correct it...if you don't send it to me now I will correct it when we are back in school...
    I prefer to have a look at them now, but it's not "obligatory"...🙂
    Take care
    Marco

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar

Escribe un comentario: